Printable version: PFS PDF Syllabus
This workshop is designed to provide individuals with the basic skills to present and facilitate information to others. Each participant will receive on time feedback of self and others during the workshop. A seven step process will be explained and practiced by participants giving them the confidence to meet the next presentation challenge.
- Persons presenting to groups large and small
- Persons desiring to learn facilitation skills enabling them to present to groups large and small
Two & one half days (2 ½)
Eight (8) to Twelve (12) Participants
None, but “personal desire” is helpful
- Review many of the principles used as the foundation for delivering effective presentations.
- Understanding the preparation required for making effective presentations.
- Developing facilitation skills for small and large group interaction.
- Individual demonstration and application skills practices. (videotaping)
- Major skills discussed: Preparing, Opening, Asking, Advising, Assimilating, Applying, Closing, and Developing Competencies.