Printable version: SSW PDF Syllabus
The Selling Skills Workshop (SSW) is a sales skills development program designed specifically for your Company. The SSW is centered on discussing, learning and then practicing the skills needed to become more effective in Sales, and in “Solution Selling”. The following major skills are discussed and practiced during the workshop: Purposeful Presentations, Situational Selling Skills, Communication Skills, Strategic Selling, Self-Analysis, Tactical Selling Skills, Value Selling, Negotiation Skills and Concept Application. The SSW includes a Legal Overview as it relates to Sales; and an interactive group discussion. The workshop isfast-paced, interactive and practical.
Anyone involved in direct Sales, Sales Management, Marketing personnel or anyone who has ongoing contact with Customers, and candidates for these positions
Four and a half (4 1/2) days.
Range from six (6) to twelve (12) participants.
- Minimum of three (3) to six (6) months sales experience preferred. Bring to the workshop: a five (5) to fifteen (15) minute presentation regarding a current sales situation that you would consider difficult, troubling, or not going in your favor for whatever reason. You will make this “Sales Presentation” to the other participants as though they were your customers.
- Bring to the workshop: one (1) or two (2) other current problem Accounts, Customers, or Sales situations. Sales “solutions” to these problems will be developed during the workshop.
- Learn how to make effective presentations.
- Discuss the major selling concepts that support the process of selling “solutions” to customers.
- Learn the skills required to engage in effective selling.
- Apply effective selling skills to current prospects and customers.
- Learn to regularly use the “Value Selling” process to increase sales