Printable version: LMTD PDF Syllabus
This workshop although theory based is practical, energetic, results oriented for the participants and their Company. The exercises used reinforce the learning principles discussed, thus allowing the participants to immediately apply Leadership/Management skills and principles to their own situations when they return to their respective positions. One of the underlying themes of this workshop is to keep things simple versus making business more complicated.
Worldwide for Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents, Leaders and candidates for these positions.
Five Days (5 days)
Eighteen (18) to twenty-four (24) Participants
- Review many of the time-honored principles that serve as the foundation for effective managers.
- Understand why the development of strong human and conceptual skills is a prerequisite for career and corporate success.
- Learn how to survive and excel in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
- Define the skills and techniques used to manage today’s demanding and diverse workforce.
- Reduce confusion by keeping things simple.
- Major skills discussed: Preparing for Change & Recognizing Diversity, Developing Presentation Skills, Understanding Management Concepts & Styles, A Team Building Primer, Values & Motivation, Self Awareness, Effective Communication, A Business Simulation, Group Feedback Rules, Innovation & Creativity, Project Management i.e. Strategic Problem Solving, Time Management, Managing Upward Relationships, Development of a Personal Learning Journal.®