Printable version: TTT PDF Syllabus
There are times when a Company deems it best to have its own personnel deliver information to other employees or customers. This workshop is designed to fill that need by developing company personnel and give them the confidence to deliver in house training and information to other people. The TTT objectives below are targeted using company specific information and or training materials.
Company personnel designated to deliver training and or information.
Dependent upon the amount of the company’s information/training to be delivered and the of number of trainers to be trained.
One (1) to Six (6) Participants.
None although participating in our Presentation Facilitation Skills Workshop is very beneficial
- Review and practice many of the principles used as the foundation for delivering effective training
- Understanding the preparation required for delivering effective information and training
- Developing facilitation skills for small and large group interaction, i.e. crowd control
- Individual demonstration and application skills practices. (videotaping)
- Major skills discussed: Preparing, Opening, Asking, Advising, Assimilating, Applying, Closing, and Developing Competencies
- Build an in house reserve of qualified personnel that are personally confident and prepared to deliver training and information throughout their company