Printable version: SSS PDF Syllabus
This workshop is designed to first, review and then reinforces the skills and processes learned and practiced in the Selling Skills Workshop-SSW. The Strategic Selling Skills Workshop – SSS, focuses on how to better qualify the customer and help determine customer value. The participants learn techniques to do this through customized practice scenarios using information from your industry. The program objectives below give further detail.
Sales Persons, Marketing Representatives, Sales Management & Those that have contact with Customers
Five days (5 days)
Six (6) to Twelve (12) Participants
Completed the Selling Skills Workshop (Prefer to have 6 to 9 months of SSW skill practice)
- Review, reinforce and build on the skills that were taught in the “Selling Skills Workshop.”
- Develop the participant’s ability to thoroughly discuss and build sales opportunities with their customers.
- Apply these skills to current prospects and customer situations.
- Build confidence in the participant’s ability for one on one questioning (accessing), overcoming objections and “Asking for the Business.”
- Major skills discussed, developed & practiced:
Accessing the Customer’s informational database, Learn to maintain price & margins through innovation and creativity versus discounting, Improving Communication Skills by recognizing “Body Talk,” Further enhance the participant’s negotiation skills through strategic planning and, Concept Applications through one on one and one on group skill practices using audio and video taping. Role-plays are business specific to your Company