Printable version: MDF PDF Syllabus
The Management Development Workshop (MDW) is a management skills development program designed specifically for your Company. A sample outline is provided below. In addition to providing a sound foundation of management skills, the MDW also provides participants with the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the culture and operations within their Company .This workshop or slightly revised consistently receives superior reviews and is noted for being very fast-paced, interactive and practical.
Worldwide for; Supervisors, Managers, Directors, Leaders and candidates for these positions.
Four (4) days
Sixteen (16) to twenty-four (24) Participants
- Review many of the time-honored principles that serve as the foundation for effective managers.
- Understand why the development of strong human and conceptual skills is a prerequisite for career and corporate success.
- Learn how to survive and excel in today’s rapidly changing management environment.
- Define the skills and techniques used to manage today’s demanding and diverse workforce.
- Major skills discussed: Change; Diversity; Presentation; Management Concepts & Styles; Team Building; Functions of Management; Values & Motivation; Effective Communication; Employee Interviewing; Assimilation; Discipline and Discharge; Managing Conflict; Goal Setting; Self Assessment; Time Management; Providing Feedback and Managing Up.